Outreach Updates

From: Andrew Arch <amja@optushome.com.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 22:28:09 +1000
To: "EOWG" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
I presented two successful seminars for the ACT (Australian Capital
Territory) Government earlier this week - both in conjunction with a person
from a 'usability' company The first was a general overview of accessibility
and why it is important; the second was in brief introduction to the "how
to's" for a group of web managers.

Parts of the audiences were surprised at the overlap between what we both
had to tell them - which helped reinforce the accessibility requirements.

Andrew