Semantic Web Primer

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 06:50:38 -0700
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
I have updated (mainly planted more links in the "link farm")
http://uwimp.com/eo.htm
and would appreciate any comments suggestions. So far reviewers have been
extremely kind.

I will be attending the Semantic Web Workshop at Stanford at the end of the
month and will be attempting to hasten the arrival of the "vaporplan" in
this little essay. I have the hardware in hand to enable it so will be
urging progress on the SW infrastructure.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE