Careful about daylight savings time, not all changed yet

EOWG:

With regard to our EOWG call this week, please note that parts of Europe
have changed to daylight savings time already this week, however the United
States will not yet do so until April 1st.

I'm not sure the situation elsewhere -- check
	http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
if needed.

Regards,

- Judy