Re: Search Engine/Portals: Revisiting the Web Brain

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:00:47 -0000
To: "Karl Hebenstreit, Jr." <karlhjr@home.com>, "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
Cc: "EOWG" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, <asgilman@iamdigex.net>, <paciello@webable.com>
I'd be very keen to see a graphical version of The Brain, and endeavour to
make a visit, if you'll go ahead.

Small graphics load fast and the brain, reads them far faster than words,
millions of years study.
The topics have a relation to contents that words cannot emulate.

You'll see graphics and recognise them far faster than you can name them
here:
http://www.peepo.com/signbrowser/signbrowser_gifs.htm

please visit our directory/portal for adults with a learning difficulty:
http://www.peepo.com and advise me what keywords I need?

unfortunately our java drive thru with links has been down a while, it does
continue to work offline, just cannot find the time to get it working online
again.....

jonathan chetwynd
IT teacher (LD)
j.chetwynd@btinternet.com