EOWG: Rough pass at implementation plan outline

EOWG:

For our discussion today, here is a rough version, a half-filled in
outline, of what the top page of the implementation plan section might look
like. It is interesting as this starts to come together -- like so many of
our recent EOWG projects, it is (will be) linked to so many of our other
resources.

Some of our questions for today include:
- how much of this should we really cover on one page
- can we use this page as the questions, and use the sample implementation
plans themselves as one hypothetical set of answers per context/field
- should the writing style be stronger or is appropriate to leave much of
this as questions
- etc.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/ip

- Judy

>Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 16:38:41 -0500
>To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>Subject: EOWG: Agenda 23 February 2001
>
>EOWG:
>
>Reminder, meeting Friday 23 February 2001
>
>	Time: US Eastern 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
>	Phone: +1 617 252-7000
>
>NOTES:
>* Please note registration page is available for face-to-face at CSUN 2001
>	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2001/03/agenda
>
>AGENDA FOR FEB 23:
>
>1. Outreach updates
>
>2. More work on business case