EOWG: Agenda 16 February 2001

EOWG:

Regarding our 4th agenda item for tomorrow, the general references links
page for Web accessibility, please note there are already some edits to
look over at
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/References/
including breaking out developer information from other project & research
info.

Also some links are updated (but need more, especially in different
countries); a bit more annotation added (but not a lot yet, we need
comments on what to add); added some explanations about the various
sections; considering adding tutorials (?). Other suggestions welcome.

Sally De Angelis is working on the page and will join us for this agenda
item tomorrow.

- Judy

>Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:47:16 -0500
>To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>Subject: EOWG: Agenda 16 February 2001
>
>EOWG:
>
>Reminder, meeting Friday 16 February 2001
>
>	Time: US Eastern 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
>	Phone: +1 617 252-7000
>
>NOTES:
>* Minutes from our last meeting are available at
>	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2001/0209-eowg-min
>
>* Please note registration page is available for face-to-face at CSUN 2001
>	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2001/03/agenda
>
>AGENDA FOR FEB 16:
>
>1. Outreach updates
>
>2. Information about WAI-DA project (EC-funded WAI outreach in Europe)
>	some background from Sylvie Duchateau and Carlos Velasco
>
>3. More work on business case
>	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/
>	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/changelog
>
>4. Review & discussion of re-organization & expansion of general Web
accessibility references
>	http://www.w3.org/WAI/References/
>
>- Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)