Re: Groundhog Shadow Day - more info

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 16:54:33 -0500
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
At 2001-02-02 12:04, Kathleen Anderson wrote:
>Job Shadow Day, February 2, 2001, is a nationwide (United States) effort to
>introduce young people to the world of work by giving them an up-close look
>at the workplace. In 2000, more than one million young people and 75,000
>businesses participated; in 2001 the goal is to increase the number of
>participants.

     http://www.jobshadow.org/

What a neat idea. Glad it was broadened to include boys. Any idea
how many schools support this idea? I hadn't noticed it in the Boston
press. I learn that it got started in 1996 by the Boston Private
Industry Council.

     http://www.education-world.com/a_curr/curr050.shtml

Regards/Harvey Bingham