EOWG: Redesigned flyer to review

EOWG:

One of our agenda items for tomorrow's meeting is a redesigned WAI Flyer.
(Yes, our meeting is tomorrow even though part of my previous message said
Feb. 1; sorry.)

We have a redesign of the WAI Flyer to look at. This includes most of our
comments from last week, but not every bit, as some things worked out
differently when putting the redesign together. It is available in three
versions, all with the same content, but several have slightly different
shadings on the half-tone background on some sections. We will have some
content, contrast, and design issues to discuss tomorrow. If possible I
would like to wrap up the redesign quickly, and we will very likely do an
updated version again in several months.

A few things about these URI's:

1. The design examples are JPG images. If you cannot view them in your
browser, go to the alternate page I've set up.
2. The design example page itself has no alt or longdesc. The verbatim
content is available on the alternative page.
3. There are six images on one page; three small versions and three large
versions. You'll probably need to zoom out to view them well.
4. The design example is a temporary URI; do not bookmark!

	Design examples: http://www.skymedia.com/flyer/
	Alternative page: http://www.w3.org/2001/02/wai-flyer-redesign

I look forward to your feedback.

Regards,

- Judy

>Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 12:06:19 -0500
>To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>Subject: EOWG: Reminder, meeting Friday 2 February 2001
>
>EOWG:
>
>Reminder, meeting Friday 1 February 2001
>
>	Time: US Eastern 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
>	Phone: +1 617 252-7000
>
>Agenda will include:
>
>1. Outreach updates
>
>2. Wrap up of flyer redesign?
>	will hopefully be a sample to discuss by then
>
>3. More discussion on business case
>	reminder, really raw draft, still at
>	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/
>	and our change log at