Re: Are all scenarios succesful? if so, then why are we here?

At 09:24 PM 1/6/01 +0000, jonathan chetwynd wrote:
>i do feel that music sites, that provide small pictures of stars, with
>links, music videos, and sound tracks, are doing much to enable
>our clients to enjoy  their experience

I think if you can write a scenario that conveys the joy of that experience
it would be wonderful.

I'm sure there are lots more "success stories" available and the fact that
so many more are possible might well be communicated so that, e.g. parents
of people who will likely never do any of the things in the current
scenarios can still have representatives that have some reality for their
own experiences.

Inclusion isn't just for the so-far-included.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE