Are all scenarios succesful? if so, then why are we here?

From: jonathan chetwynd <jc@signbrowser.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 21:24:02 +0000
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
I do not feel it is necessarily appropriate to give positive outcomes in all
the scenarios. We can say there is much to be done.
Learning disability naturally represents a range of ability.

The supermarket scenario is realistic, if only for a very small percentage of
the most able. I have requested further information regarding what facts it
was based on, as it could represent a great motivator.

My clients (~100 seen every week) have problems navigating the web:
navigating and finding information is extremely complex.

None the less, i do feel that music sites, that provide small pictures of
stars, with links, music videos, and sound tracks, are doing much to enable
our clients to enjoy  their experience.

--
Jonathan Chetwynd
jc@signbrowser.org.uk