Re: 2. Scenarios of People with Disabilities Using the Web

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 14:59:39 -0800
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
At 05:40 PM 1/5/01 -0500, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>The times I have referred to it, that is what I have needed from it

If you were even remotely typical of the expected audience, I would agree.

The only times I will ever refer to it will be to work on it. In fact I
find it hard to believe that you "needed" much that would be found herein
<g>. The reasons for harping on bizcase/policy/curbcut are sub-textual and
to some extent subliminal. The reasons for embedding failures is to lend
some reality, particularly for PWDs who know full well that none of this
stuff works anywhere near as well as painted.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE