[Fwd: video material for assistive tech inservice]

From: Lila Laux <llaux@uswest.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 09:09:06 -0700
To: "w3c-wai-eo@w3.org" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Thought this related to our discussion this am.
Lila

--
Lila Laux, PhD
Lead Engineer, Qwest Communications

attached mail follows:

Hi, Karen and everyone.  Microsoft has a videotape called
something like "Enable" that is readily available.  You can
probably find it at their website which is
http://www.microsoft.com

Also, in terms of AAC devices, there is an exceptional video that
was made in Britain demonstrating someone with friends ordering
food at McDonald's, etc.  You can get this video from ISAAC, the
International Society for Augmentative and Alternative
Communication.  Their website is http://www.isaac-online.org

Their video is absolutely the best one I've seen, even if it is
2-3 years old.  I highly recommend it.

Norma-Jean Strickland, Owner
Assistive Technology Consulting Group
PH/FX:  (310) 322-3699