Re: 2. Scenarios of People with Disabilities Using the Web

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 04:16:21 -0800
To: jonathan chetwynd <jc@signbrowser.org.uk>, EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
At 10:33 PM 1/4/01 +0000, jonathan chetwynd wrote:
>Are we keen to limit this to five selections?

Actually we now have eight scenarios. The Bingham rule says such groups are
proscribed by the magic 7 plus/minus 2 so on that basis our keeness to
limit the number still has a one-scenario headroom space.

JC:: "I'd like to contribute a student's positive experience of the web."

WL: From my point of view (not speaking for the group, and all those other
disclaimers) the trick is to do so and not just propose to do so. Run it up
the flagstaff and see if anyone salutes and all that stuff. Particularly if
it has some feature that "self-reflexes" and gets its message across
through exemplifying what it speaks to.

But that's just my opinion.

--
Love.