RE : Business Plan App X suggestion

From: Jean-Marie D'Amour <jmdamour@videotron.ca>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 15:16:03 -0400
To: "EOWG \(EOWG\)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello,

I agree with Andrew. The contexte is milestone for implement
accessibility policy.

It is realistic for a large website to have priorities in the process of
becoming accessible. I agree with Judy not to presume of person with
disability interests but when a content is clearly targeting these
peoples, i think it is reasonable and correct to include it explicitly
in the priorities.

Thanks

Jean-Marie D'Amour