EOWG: Updated Appendix on Developing Organizational Policy

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 01:08:15 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
EOWG:

Also for our discussion tomorrow -- (and for review comments on the list
please!) -- I have updated the business plan appendix on developing
organizational policies.

The updated appendix is at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/pol.html

The change log from our most recent discussion of this page, and some
additional notes on changes I made are at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/changelog.html#20010615-dop

It's getting more complete-looking, but also rather long.

Comments?

- Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)