please ignore Re: Presenting EARL to humans

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:20:45 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI EO <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
sorry, this went to the wrong list...

Charles

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

  Perhaps we should define an XSLT transformation that converts EARL written in
  RDF-XML syntax to XHTML, and require/suggest that the link to it be included
  in an EARL statement.

  (Thinking about how to do this for the conformance language that danbri and I
  made is reasonably easy - I will try to do that as a contribution for someone
  smarter than me to build one for EARL as we have it now)

  chaals