Re: SIDAR outreach: translations

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 08:10:47 -0700
To: Carlos A Velasco <Carlos.Velasco-Nunez@gmd.de>, w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
At 01:03 PM 6/15/01 +0200, Carlos A Velasco wrote:
>"unofficial" translations

Just to stay slightly ahead of the crest of our wave it might be nice to
start translating xml-gl? One value of doing this is the possibility of
forestalling possible i18n problems with the concepts, not just their
production/presentation. I don't have any examples but believe this is a
possibility.

On another note, in my proclamation you've translated "wherever" using
deseen but Emmanuelle's version uses quieran - both use qualquier momento
for "whenever". I'm just curious as to the granularity of those forms since
deseen seems more apt?

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE