EOWG: Please check list of who's doing what, on business plan

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:10:32 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

At our last EOWG meeting I said I'd make a list of who's working on which
parts of the business plan resource suite. Here's what I've compiled from
the change log & minutes.

Please look through, and note any changes or additions; and please feel
free to volunteer for additional areas!

The list below is taken from the June 8 revision of the top page of the
resource suite:

Perhaps I should turn this into a Web page for easier tracking & updating
of who's doing what plus status of each area. But, email for now, to
facilitate discussion & responses.

- Judy

0. Top page [Brewer. Status: up-to-date. Note: Diana Pursells wanted to
integrate flow chart but in June 8 discussion, EOWG agreed flow-chart
should go on business case umbrella page and implementation umbrella page.]

1. Business Case Samples [Brewer. Status: updating umbrella page. Diana
Pursell may contribute flow chart]
  (Outlines elements of a business case for securing management committment
  to Web accessibility. Includes sample business cases for different
1.1 Corporate [Need volunteer]
1.2 Government [Need volunteer]
1.3 Education (basic & secondary) [Sheela Sethuraman?]
1.4 Education (higher) [Gretchen Lowerison? -- note that we have indeed now
separated this from K-12]
1.5 Non-governmental organization [Brewer (+ RC??)]
1.6 Web design business [Carlos Velasco, Harvey Bingham]
1.7 Software development company [Brewer]

2. Implementation Plan Samples [Brewer. Status: updating umbrella page.
Diana Pursell may contribute flow chart.]
(Outlines elements of an implementation plan to meet Web accessibility
    Includes sample implementation plans for different
2.1 Corporate [Carlos Velasco. Status: mostly done. JB needs to move onto
W3C site.]
2.2 Government [Brewer, Chuck Letourneau]
2.3 Education (basic & secondary) [Sheela Sethuraman]
2.4 Education (higher) [Gretchen Lowerison]
2.5 Non-governmental organization [Brewer (+ RC??)]
2.6 Web design business [Carlos Velasco, Harvey Bingham]
2.7 Software development company [Brewer]

3. Appendices [Brewer. Status: updating umbrella page]
    (Includes detailed information and links to additional resources for
    topics needed for some business cases or implementation
3.1 Auxiliary benefits of accessible design [Andrew Arch, Chuck Letourneau,
William Loughborough, Harvey Bingham helping on table markup]
3.2 Demographics of disability marketplace [Alex Piner, Gretchen Lowerison,
Kevin Carey, Libby Cohen]
3.3 Developing organizational policies [Kathleen Anderson, Brewer]
3.4 Evaluating Web sites for accessibility [Brewer, Sylvie Duchateau]
3.5 Factors affecting cost of implementation [Andrew Arch, Jean-Marie
D'Amour, William Loughborough, Rob Neff, Mark Urban, Phill Jenkins]
3.6 Legal requirements [Brewer]
3.7 Selecting authoring tools [Brewer, (+ CMN?)]
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)