EOWG: Reminder, EOWG Meeting on Wednesday June 6, 4:00 p.m.

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 00:25:19 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
EOWG: Reminder, EOWG Meeting on Wednesday June 6, 2001, 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.

For those who cannot attend our regular meeting time (early a.m. Friday, US
Eastern) we are starting occasional meetings at an alternate time,
Wednesday afternoons at 4:00 p.m. US Eastern.

Our first such meeting will be this Wednesday, June 6, as previously

The phone bridge is +1 617 252 7000 -- if you want to join the call, just
dial the bridge at the appropriate time.

1. Introductions (assuming participants who have not been able to make the
regular calls)

2. Outreach updates (participants' activities to promote Web accessibility)

3. Discussion of business case document
	Reference materials include:
	Also see recent threads in archive, for example:
	"auxiliary benefits" thread in

4. Discussion of other EOWG deliverables according to participants' interest

- Judy

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)