Re: Feedback2? - a link to sample movies

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 20:40:40 +0100
To: "Marja-Riitta Koivunen" <marja@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
I downloaded: yoyocaps.zip
unfortunately WinZip could not decipher it and only gave an error message*,
I tried this twice.
*start of central directory not found...

I also tried lewinintro.zip with an identical result.

I would like to see this all working, equally it is as important that the
wai documentation is at least as accessible as private communications...

It may just be me as I seem to be having a bad week.

jonathan chetwynd
IT teacher (LD)
j.chetwynd@btinternet.com
http://www.signbrowser.org.uk