EOWG: Additional meeting time for those who can't attend 8:30 a.m. US Eastern

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 15:50:10 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
EOWG:

We've been talking about adding at least a once-monthly alternate meeting
time, for those who can't make our regular Friday 8:30 a.m. US Eastern Time.

I have reserved the following time and would like to know who among EOWG
list members, especially including people who usually cannot make our
regular Friday 8:30 a.m. US Eastern time meeting, would plan to attend this
date.

Please reply to the EOWG list if you plan to attend, and include your
location in your email:

	Wednesday, June 6th
	4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. US Eastern Time
	Tobin bridge +1 617 252 7000
	Agenda for initial meeting:
		Outreach updates (extra time given new participants)
		Business Case Resource Suite development
		Training Resource Suite overview

Thank you,

- Judy

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)