From: Julie Howell <JHOWELL@rnib.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 16:03:26 +0000
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Hi everyone

What is your opinion of the Widgit software?
I've  been approached by a UK Government Department who
are considering using Widgit on an alternative version of their

An example of Widgit in practice can be viewed at

The Widgit homepage is at  http://www.widgit.com/

Kind regards
Julie Howell
Campaigns Officer (Internet)
Royal National Institute for the Blind
224 Great Portland Street, London W1W 5AA, UK
Tel. +44 (0)20 7391 2191
Fax. +44 (0)20 7391 2104

1.7 million people in the UK experience a serious sight problem
or blindness.
Poor Web design prevents many disabled people from getting
the most from the Web. Support our campaign for better Web

Watch our video 'Websites That Work' on the Web at