WAI media Conformance?

From: jonathan chetwynd <jc@signbrowser.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 14:53:47 -0000
To: "eowg" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, "w3c" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Due to popular demand I have created 4 pages to outline a proposal in 2 parts.

To give double-AA ratings to certain links, icons and sound 'labels'
Thus helping us to agree on what graphics are accessible, and to what degree.

To reference these from the users hard drive.
Thus allowing users to skin the content of web pages, and speed download, where authors desire this.

Please send me your comments, and proposed additions.
http://www.signbrowser.org.uk/w3/std-media/WCAG1AA-Conformance-media.html

Once again due to my non-professional programming skills, and other committments, this is by no means complete, it barely scratches the surface. The effort to provide a graphical navigation of the icon library will in itself be most educational.

jonathan chetwynd

jc@signbrowser.org.uk
IT teacher (learning difficulty)
& accessibility consultant