Re: Minutes wai-EO Meeting 2000-09-27 (2)

Charles

If this is in response to the note about odd link behavior, fyi the
interesting thing is that links that completely validated using ,checklink
(which I'd run on those pages already) were not behaving consistently in
diff browsers -- we mostly identified and fixed the problem during the call
though.

Judy

At 07:32 AM 11/3/00 -0500, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>Checking links in a document on teh W3C website can be done automatically, by
>adding ,checklink (comma and the word checklink) to the URI. Hugo Haas did a
>fair bit of work on making the output as accessible as possible, and if
>people have further suggestions on how to improve it I would appreciate them.
>
>cheers
>
>Charles
>
>--
>Charles McCathieNevile    mailto:charles@w3.org    phone: +61 (0) 409 134 136
>W3C Web Accessibility Initiative                      http://www.w3.org/WAI
>Location: I-cubed, 110 Victoria Street, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia
>September - November 2000:
>W3C INRIA, 2004 Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex,
France

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)