hyperlinks in test site

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:57:28 -0700
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
I took an action item to demonstrate the use of links to other documents in
the "How PWDs Use the Web" site at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/20001020.html and to that end
I've made a brief excerpt (one "scenario") from that document and enabled
links for "tables" and "abbreviations and acronyms" - the first occurrence
of each links to an appropriate section of WCAG 1.0 and the second of each
to the appropriate slide of the curriculum.

Our decision is whether to provide extensive linking to relevant materials
outside the document proper and if so which ones? My demo is at
http://dicomp.pair.com/item.htm and I look forward to any reactions,
keeping in mind that if the notion is embraced, we will be forcing an old
man into many hours of tedious cutting and pasting <g>.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE