Change logs: How PWD; Business Case; Site Review

Change request logs from our Oct 5 & 6 discussions are available for:

How People with Disabilities Use the Web
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/changelog
Business Case for Web Accessibility
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/changelog
Review Process/Plan for Accessibility
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/review/changelog

- Judy

>>Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:59:10 -0400
>>To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
>>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>>Subject: Reminder, EO WG meeting Friday October 13, 2000
>>
>>EOWG:
>>
>>Reminder, EO WG meeting Friday October 13, 2000
>>
>>	Time: US Eastern 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
>>	Phone: +1 617 252-1038
>>
>>Agenda:
>>
>>1. Outreach updates
>>
>>2. Training resource suite.
>>	discussion will include integration of comments from face-to-face
>>	(minutes and change log will be available before the meeting)
>>
>>3. How People with Disabilities Use the Web.
>>	discussion will include integration of comments from face-to-face
>>	(minutes and change log will be available before the meeting)
>>
>>4. Integration of comments about new WAI site.
>>
>>- Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)