[w3c-wai-eo] <none>

From: Lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:48:09 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Cc: "Chaim Guggenheim \(E-mail\)" <chaim@educom.co.il>
Hello all,
I was just at the WAI-CAG meeting in Bristol, and it Daniel mentioned that
you were putting together a certification program. I understood that this
would enable a web development training school to train for a W3C web
developer certification.
I am now teaching web development, and (of course) am incorporating lots of
accessibility issues.
I was wondering if I could help participate in this venture as I am
producing course materials anyway. I was also wondering if you may want a
"test bed" to try out teaching techniques and recommendations.
Thanks
Lisa Seeman