WAI Home: Few Comments

From: Kelly Ford <kford@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 08:33:38 -0700
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
JFW version 3.7 and Internet Explorer 5.5

The periods after some of the links can't be suppressed even with a
punctuation setting of none.  Unless they are helpful for visual layout why
not use a graphic with a blank alt tag?

I'm not sure what the unwrap table option is supposed to do.  I could
detect no difference in the page after following the link.

The date displayed has some dollar signs in it that are probably not
supposed to be there.

Kelly
Kelly Ford
http://www.teleport.com/~kford/index.html