Re: EOWG Meeting September 8, 2000 (Outreach updates)

Hi Judy,

These are our updates:
* As a "personal" aside, from Spain, as you all might know from
the wai-ig list, a new initiative has been launched by SIDAR
imitating that of Francisco Godinho in Portugal, to campaign for
some legislative support for web accessibility in Spain.
* From GMD's standpoint, a couple of new EU projects related to
accessible e-commerce tools and mobile technology are in their
final steps to begin the actual work. I will post more about them
at the end of the month.

Regards,
Carlos

--