From: Judy Brewer [mailto:jbrewer@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2000 2:04 PM
To: Helle Bjarnø; W3c-Wai-Eo (E-mail)
Subject: RE: New WAI home page redrafts

At 02:22 PM 9/1/00 +0200, Helle Bjarn=F8 wrote:
>Due to server problems I've only glanced at the 3 new drafts and  I prefer
>no. 8:  www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/WAI-home8

Curious, why?

>Regarding news I came to think about when is news news. If I visit a site
>every day the news items from yesterday are old news if I only visit a site
>every 6 month news from May might be interesting. Has W3C a policy for how
>long their news items are presented as news on their home pages?

No W3C-wide policy, no. Generally, WAI home page would rotate off a news
item when the next one comes on. WAI's Sec. 508 comments turns out to still
be of current interest, however; we are getting two or more press inquiries
about it per week. That would change once the final rule is available from
the US Access Board.

>Regards Helle

--=20
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)