Re: For review: WAI HOME PAGE REDRAFT

LOOKING GOOD!

Here are my comments
1. under search WAI site, the instructions need to be cleaner.  i was
confused here.  there is default text in there which seems to be a example
or default.  i would  prefer to enter my own string or have an option to
search this site or the w3c site.

2.  the line for   curricula, training resources, translations
confuses me.  i see two comas where actually curricula, and training
resources are one subject.  either move translation to another line or
rename to curricula and  training resources or make the two seprate
categories.

3.  there is no back to top.  if i want o go back up i need to scroll.
would prefer to have a top button

4.  in 'about wai"  i think wai overview should be at the top or a separate
item int he top nav bar.  i think anyone coming would want to go to the
overview immediatl

5.  under particiaption,
5a. i would break out IG from the rest.  maybe put the link after the
sentence with interest groups in there.  maybe even give a quick mention
that anyone can join to ask question and be on the list to view what is
going on in this world.
5b.  would even consider puttin browser in parenthesis after user agent.  no
one really knows what it is except those involved.  may even want to
consider examples after each so poeple will start to recognize these and the
correllation
5c.  would break each out onto its own line.