fwd: Reminder, EOWG Meeting August 3, 2000

EOWG:

Also for review and discussion, first draft of
"Resources for Web Accessibility"
intent is for an annotated, comprehensive listing of WAI resources
an intermediate step in pulling some of the content off of the WAI home page;
a more descriptive resources bin to point to for "more" info on WAI resources;
and a home page for WAI resources, to point back to from resource sets such
as the training resource pages.
It's at http://www.w3.org/WAI/Resources/

- Judy

>Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 14:09:09 -0400
>To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>Subject: Reminder, EOWG Meeting August 3, 2000
>
>Reminder, EOWG Meeting August 3, 2000
>
>	Friday, August 3, 2000
>	8:30 to 10:00 a.m. US Eastern
>	+1 617 252 1038
>
>Preliminary agenda:
>
>1.	Outreach updates
>
>2.	Accessibility Features of SVG, draft Note
>	http://www.w3.org/1999/09/SVG-access/note-20000801-A
>	this note will be released within a few days
>	to provide accessibility implementation material
>	as a support to the recent release of the SVG Candidate Recommendation
>	(see current headline on W3C home page http://www.w3.org/)
>	however additional review is requested
>	and will be incorporated over the next several weeks, then rereleased
>
>3.	Training
>	http://www.w3.org/WAI/training
>	some changes to the underlying pages, especially
>	http://www.w3.org/WAI/training/ra and
>	(note "demo" etc indicators _different_ than we discussed. feedback
requested)
>	http://www.w3.org/WAI/training/ad
>	are now considered "done" unless we get further feedback
>	top page & others not finished
>
>Minutes from last meeting at http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2000/0721-eowg-min
>
>Regards,
>
>- Judy