Stab 1.0

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 09:28:03 -0700
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Perhaps 1.0 is a bit presumptuous! The main overhaul is the "who" page.

I've incorporated some points from the teleconference. Both the "what"
and "who" sections are representations of the format I favor: lots of
list type things. The extent and content of these items is very much up
in the air. These are just first-order suggestions.

The format of this document is as a "checklist" similar to what a pilot
uses before taxiing out to the runway.

I would appreciate specific recommendations for the form and especially
the content of each of these before I proceed to the "how" page.

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE