Re: usability/accessibility. Yes; examples.

What we have:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/reviews (and the techniques document)

What we need: More reviews - they are actually pretty time consuming, since
they require reading all three sets of WAI guidelines and a few other things
in many cases, the documentation of the tool, and knowing the tool reasonably
well. But even partial reviews are valuable.

Charles

  [I had written]

  At 03:10 AM 2000-07-04 -0400, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
  >The approach that Al is describing is in fact what the Authoring Tools group
  >is working very hard on at the moment.

  What results do you have that someone else could use at this time, and what
  help do you need to do more better faster.

  Al