EOWG Agenda Friday March 31 2000

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 15:51:06 -0500
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
WAI EOWG:

Reminder:
	We have a meeting tomorrow March 31, 2000
	8:30 - 10:00 a.m. US Eastern
	phone +1 617 252 1038
	For a schedule of other upcoming EOWG meetings:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#Meetings

Update:
	We had a hard-working crew that met face-to-face
	on Sunday March 26 following the CSUN Conference.
	We covered a lot of ground despite people being
	tired from all the great sessions earlier in the
	week. We followed the agenda at
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/2000/03/agenda#ig
	Raw minutes will be available shortly.

Agenda:
	Our agenda for tomorrow includes some follow-up
	from last Sunday's discussion:

	1. Outreach Updates
	2. Curriculum Promotion
		- promotion of finished Curriculum for WCAG
		  http://www.w3.org/WAI/wcag-curric
		- promotion in Web design courses & universities
		- recommended 1/2 day, full-day, 2-day course
		- draft a page on training approaches/resources
	3. Standards Coordination
		- discuss new page at http://www.w3.org/WAI/Standards/
		- discuss additional efforts to track
		- any info collected yet from those who said they would?
	4. Review Process
		- report of where discussion got to on Sunday
		- candidate steps for review process
		- who is tasked to handle

Talk to you soon!

Regards,