EOWG Agenda Friday March 31 2000

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 15:51:06 -0500
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

	We have a meeting tomorrow March 31, 2000
	8:30 - 10:00 a.m. US Eastern
	phone +1 617 252 1038
	For a schedule of other upcoming EOWG meetings:

	We had a hard-working crew that met face-to-face
	on Sunday March 26 following the CSUN Conference.
	We covered a lot of ground despite people being
	tired from all the great sessions earlier in the
	week. We followed the agenda at
	Raw minutes will be available shortly.

	Our agenda for tomorrow includes some follow-up
	from last Sunday's discussion:
	1. Outreach Updates
	2. Curriculum Promotion
		- promotion of finished Curriculum for WCAG
		- promotion in Web design courses & universities
		- recommended 1/2 day, full-day, 2-day course
		- draft a page on training approaches/resources
	3. Standards Coordination
		- discuss new page at http://www.w3.org/WAI/Standards/
		- discuss additional efforts to track
		- any info collected yet from those who said they would?
	4. Review Process
		- report of where discussion got to on Sunday
		- candidate steps for review process
		- who is tasked to handle

Talk to you soon!

- Judy