Re: No meeting Mar 9? No minutes from last week posted

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 15:57:40 -0500
To: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>, Judy Brewer <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Cc: "Turner, Jeff" <jturner@jhancock.com>
Harvey,

At 03:23 PM 3/9/00 -0500, Harvey Bingham wrote:
>I do not find last week's minutes on the EO page Last updated March 2.
>Did I need to put them into HTML as I did?

No, you don't need to. I'll link from EO page, but in the meantime the
draft minutes you sent are at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2000JanMar/att-0095/01-eo0003
03.htm already. Thanks for scribing.

>In those minutes attached to my message, Jeff Turner noted that I
>mentioned that there might be an EO meeting today. Guess not, based
>on list on EO page.

Right, sorry, still straightening out some schedule things.

>Regards/Harvey

- Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)