gettingstarted.html: review comments please

WAI EOWG:

As one of our agenda items for tomorrow, or for comment to the eowg mailing
list if you cannot attend, please review and comment on
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/gettingstarted>.

This page addresses one of WAI's most commonly received questions, "how do
I get started on making my site accessible"? It has similar content to what
we've been sending out in e-mail replies to this question.

We can obviously add more resources to it, and even more in the future as
we continue to develop various materials, but let's see how simple we can
keep this page.

It is already publicly viewable, however kindly refrain from broadcasting
its presence until we have a few days for comments on it.

One more note: the WCAG-curric version linked at the URI on
gettingstarted.html is still undergoing its final installation checks, so
if you note any problems at that link, they've probably been identified
already and should be fixed shortly.

Looking forward to your comments.

- Judy

>Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 17:08:38 -0500
>To: w3c-wai-eo
>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>Subject: reminder, meeting tomorrow Friday March 2, 2000
>
>WAI EOWG:
>
>Reminder, meeting tomorrow, Friday March 3, 2000.
>
>Time: 8:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m. US Eastern
>
>Phone: +1.617.252.1038
>
>Preliminary Agenda:
>	1. Outreach Updates
>	2. UAAG Fact Sheet
>	3. Myth FAQ
>	4. Updated Pointers Flyer
>	5. Getting Started page
>	6. Agenda for Face to Face meeting
>
>Materials will be coming before the call, but for starters:
>
>	2. User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Fact Sheet
>	- please look over the two fact sheets we already have
>		http://www.w3.org/1999/05/WCAG-REC-fact
>		http://www.w3.org/2000/02/ATAG-FAQ
>	- comments on length? format? tone? for upcoming UAAG fact sheet
>	- specific questions to include?
>		(the UAWG is also developing questions, but what are our thoughts?)
>
>Regards,
>
>- Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)