reminder, meeting tomorrow Friday February 18

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 11:10:05 -0500
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
WAI EOWG:

We will be meeting tomorrow, Friday February 18th, at our regular time
8:30am -10:00am US Eastern.

My apologies that we again will not be able to meet Thursday this week; we
are still handling fall out from the hearing last week and that has taken
more time than expected. I will be trying to reschedule the Thursday
meeting for next week, the 24th.

The focus of our meeting tomorrow will be two fact sheets:
- a general WAI fact sheet which includes responses to
"fear/uncertainity/doubt" issues;
and
- questions for user agent fact sheet.

Regards