Agenda for EOWG Meeting, Friday, February 4, 2000

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 23:50:07 -0500
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Agenda for EOWG Meeting, Friday, February 4, 2000

Time/Date:	Friday February 4, US Eastern 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Phone: 	+1 617 252 1038

1. Outreach Updates:

2. Continued discussion on Review Groups and WAI Gallery:
Please review again the background material prepared for last meeting, so
that we can continue our discussion of review groups and galleries:

	Review of Web Site Accessibility -- Planning

	WAI Gallery -- Planning

	Review Groups and Gallery Background Notes

3. Discussion on Evaluation & Repair Tools Reference List:
(This was on last meeting's agenda but we did not get to it.)
Wendy Chisholm has been updating the Tools Reference Page
with the Evaluation and Repair Tools Interest Group. Please take a look and
comment on the presentation and clarity of the material (that's our job as
EOWG....) Comments should go jointly to w3c-wai-eo@w3.org and to the tools
list which is <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>.

- Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)