Re: Introduction to AT Vendors - On the right track?

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 23:18:53 -0500
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org, "Jonathan Chetwynd" <jay@peepo.com>
Hi Jonathan,

Sorry I should have linked back to the original message, since my message
didn't include all of the previous thread.

I was replying to the thread started by Wilson Craig
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/1999OctDec/0083.html>
which you can find in the EOWG mailing list archives for Oct-Dec 1999,
along with subsequent messages, at
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/1999OctDec/>.

- Judy

At 12:53 AM 1/7/00 -0000, Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:
>sorry cannot find link to:
>>It would be interesting to see what we could do in about 1/4 the amount of
>text
>
>ie what are we considering?
>jay@peepo.com
>
>click on a letter or type a key word