training pages

From: Helle BjarnÝ <hbj@visinfo.dk>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 14:29:04 +0200
To: "W3c-Wai-Eo (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

I've just looked at Stab 0.99 and like the clarity and short form very much,
but I think we have to take more text from Judy's version. e.g. the link to
the description on how different disability groups use the web ( after
revision) and elaborate more on the different audiences. When I hold a one
day seminar at the library School I know the audience comes from the library
community or organizations that see the program from that school, and I set
the demands for their level of knowledge when it comes to HTML and web
design. But also I expect to tell about disabled persons use of the web and
assistive technology. If I am invited to make a one hour presentation to a
commercial company wanting to know about accessibility I emphasize
universal design issues and  general usability aspects.
Helle Bjarno