Re: stab

William,

Thanks. Interesting.

A few things though, about posting W3C/WAI draft materials in non-W3C space.

- Please put placeholders for the W3C and WAI logos, instead of the actual
logos.
- Please add a sentence at the bottom, before the current copyright
statement, saying, "These materials are based on drafts originally prepared
by (and then link to Judy Brewer) and subject to copyright terms as
described at (and then provide text as currently available w/ copyright
info).

For instance, as currently presented, it looks as though I am endorsing
"legal, moral, ethical, business" as primary rationales -- (aren't moral
and ethical redundant?) whereas I present it as demographic/marketplace;
universal design/carry-over-benefit; and policy/other requirements, and I
stay away from the moral/ethical angle in all cases.

Haven't looked through all of this but I like some of the brevity.

- Judy

At 10:00 AM 6/22/00 -0700, William Loughborough wrote:
>I've started a stab at a version of "training". It's at
>http://dicomp.pair.com/overview.html
>
>Dare I continue?
>
>--
>Love.