No EOWG meeting June 23 2000, postponed to 30th

EOWG:

Regrettably we have one more schedule change for EOWG meetings this month.
A conflict has come up regarding our meeting this Friday, June 23.

We will meet next Friday, June 30th, instead.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

- Judy

>Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:27:39 -0400
>To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>Subject: EOWG meeting this Friday, June 16 2000
>
>EOWG:
>
>Please note that at our EOWG meeting last Friday, we agreed to meet again
this Friday, June 16, to continue discussing the set of training pages at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/training

>As usual we will meet from 8:30 to 10:00 a.m. US Eastern, on 617 252 1038.
>
>We will also meet next Friday, June 23.
>
>I will post minutes from our previous discussion tonight, but in the
meantime please continue to discuss the training pages.

>Thank you,
>
>- Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)