Re: Alt Text with Advertisements

Harvey:
What a wonderful idea!
Just to clarify, though - are you speaking of the code and images
supplied by affiliate programs? If so, I have another item for your
list. Please encourage them to use '&' instead of '&', which doesn't
validate and then I have to correct it, which goes against their terms
and conditions (you're not supposed to modify the code they supply).
Thanks!

--
Kathleen Anderson
State Comptroller's Office