Re: Reminder, EOWG Meeting, Friday April 28, 2000

Hi Judy,

Hopefully, I will be able to participate tomorrow for the first time, and become
an active participant in the EO group :-))

Regards,
Carlos

Judy Brewer wrote:

> WAI EOWG:
>
> Reminder, EOWG Meeting, Friday April 28, 2000
>
>         8:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m. US Eastern
>         Phone bridge at +1.617.252.1038

Dr Carlos A Velasco
mailto:Carlos.Velasco-Nunez@gmd.de   mailto:velasco@pobox.com
GMD - German National Research Center for Information Technology
  Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT.MMK)
  Research Division on Human-Computer Interaction
  Schloss Birlinghoven, D-53754 Sankt Augustin (Germany)
DISTEC: Discapacidad y Tecnología de la Rehabilitación
  http://www.rediris.es/list/info/distec.html