Re: minutes of EO discussion of UA FAQ available

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:23:56 -0400
To: User Agent Working group list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>, w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
correction to previous post. It should read:

I've reviewed the information on the present situation with regard to
 formation of an ua faq and have a couple of suggestions as described
 below:
would it be a good idea to take a look at the guidelines to q & a about?
for example, guideline 1.
The abstract has
some good stuff to chop up into and perhaps the documentation
section should be emphasized as well.
as a member of the ua working group, I'd be happy to play a participatory
role in this process.
Thanks!

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s