RE: conflict between alternate EO telecon and regular GL telecon

From: Alan Cantor <acantor@interlog.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 22:31:07 -0400
To: "Education and Outreach Working Group" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
> would moving to a mid-day meeting, like 2:00pm boston time, help anyone?

Living in the Eastern Standard Time heartland, mid-day meetings are usually
more difficult for me to arrange than the early morning meetings. However, if
I am free, I am willing to attend meetings anytime between 8:30 a.m. and
midnight Eastern Time. I'm not sure about the middle of the night, though.

Alan