Reminder, WAI EOWG Meeting Friday April 14

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 23:12:46 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
WAI EOWG:

Reminder, meeting this Friday April 14, 2000, at our regular time, 8:30
a.m.-10:00 a.m. US Eastern, on the phone bridge at +1.617.252.1038.

Agenda to follow.

If you cannot attend this meeting and want to send regrets, please do so to
me directly, and not to the whole list.

Regarding the Thursday meeting slot, please see the thread started by
Gregory Rosmaita about conflicts at that time. We are again not meeting on
Thursday this week, but please comment on the thread he started (and I've
replied to) if you like, although I would suggest dropping the cc to
w3c-wai-gl in your replies unless the further continuation of the thread is
also relevant to that group.

Regards,

- Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)