Fwd: Accessibility at upcoming Web design conference

Received this at the AWARE Center address -- just wanted to make
sure WAI Education and Outreach has heard about it too!

--Kynn

Board Member, HTML Writers Guild                 http://www.hwg.org/
AWARE Center Director                    http://www.awarecenter.org/