Re: Personalized web pages

From: Robert Neff <robneff@home.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 23:13:40 -0500
To: "Scott Luebking" <phoenixl@netcom.com>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, "Work-Robert Neff" <Robert.Neff@usmint.treas.gov>
we will be doing personalization soon.  we can include this in our
requirements matrix and see how it works out.  Personalization also depends
on the software selected.  There are some high-end packages like Vignette
story server and others.

by the way, need to convince marketing there are 31 million PWD who are a
market force.  Most marketing execs want to see numbers who buy at the site.
I see personalization as a convincing way because there is  no way to tell
who is hiting us with screen readers.

i am for it!

/rob